Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday morning. Still in my pajamas. Listening to Enya. Angus sitting on the monitor. He likes to wake up at 6:30 in the morning. I don't. We all know who will be the victor at the Angus wants Barbara to be up at 6:30 in the morning battle. It won't be me.



Much to do today. I am going to make a roast for dinner. There is something so nice and homey about a pot roast for dinner on a Sunday. Potatoes. Peas. Corn. Gravy. Lots of gravy. I also need to clean my messy house. I have no idea how it can have been so clean last Sunday and one short week later it looks like a bomb went off.
I also need to help girl-N work on her Canada project. It is on Toronto. I went there last summer so I have a little C.N. tower to for her to take. She is going to where a Toronto Maple Leafs hat and show different pictures. After that we are going to go out to play at the park. I will try to forget for a little while how much I dislike my boss and how much money I owe. I will have fun. Stay tuned for pictures. I hope you are all having a restful Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

What a royal looking cat! So pretty. Angus suits him. I'll keep him in my thoughts. I'll bet he's a toughie!

11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket