Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What I intended to do today.
1. Help Girl-N work on and finish Canada project.
2. Clean bathroom, kitchen and living room.
3. Go to park to play.
4. Make a delicious roast dinner.

What I actually did.
1. Got stuff together for Canada project. Didn't finish.
2. Cleaned bathroom. Did a few dishes. Never got to living room.
3. Napped.
4.Bathed Angus.

5. Went to Wendy's drive-thru for dinner.

Ah, good intentions. I know I am just burned out from work. I also ran over to visit my mom and dad for a bit. We took Angus who loves the car! I am serious. He sits in the back window or on my lap. ( was driving.) At one point he curled up on my lap and went to sleep. I have always wanted a cat I could take with me in the car.

I am off to do my Sunday ritual of changing my bed sheets and having a hot bath. The boss is not in tomorrow! Yay!

Have a great week everyone and Happy Valentines Day! Kids make great valentines don't they?

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Oh that poor cat. Don't you know that cats do not like baths? Well, dogs dont either but mine is getting one outside this afternoon.

Never, never cook anything hard on Sunday, just snack as I do all the cooking all week long.

Have a good valentines day.

8:36 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

poor wittle kritterkrat!
Have a great valentines day!

2:13 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Angus! "Celtic god of love and beauty; patron deity of young men and women " How appropriate for this time of year!
Mmm I love Wendy's!!!
Wanda ( just breathe)
~~~flutters away~~~

10:56 p.m.  
Blogger Jean said...

Well, I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Valentine's Day and now that the week is going full speed ahead (didn't it feel like a holiday for a second there?) we can look forward to agonizing bosses and annoying peers until the weekend comes crawling back again! I, for one, am quite thrilled at how swiftly time has passed this year! Wasn't it New Year's Eve just yesterday? *smile* Nonetheless, I stopped in to wish you a wonderful and mostly stress-free week!!! Take care.

http://analytical83speaks.blogspot.com/

5:55 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always have the best of intentions when my day starts out and then I go off course too. Don't worry about it. :)

Kat

6:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket