Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don't do the following.
Don't put a roast in a slow cooker at 4:30 hoping it will be ready for 6:30; even if you put it on high. It will not be ready. You will come home and the moment you walk through the door you will know it is not ready. You will have to go to McDonald's, which always sound somewhat inviting until you actually eat it. After you eat it, it will sit in your gut and harden. Then you will get gassy and have difficulty breathing. It will suck even more if it is ~whipser~ that time of the month. Undoing the top button on your pants is your only option at this point. It relieves the pressure for a little while but as anyone who has eaten at Ratland knows, the gas will build. All the while a desire to sleep will come over you. Lesson-Put the roast in the oven if you want it to be ready at 6:30!
Daily Yay!
The sound of my daughter's voice when she reads to me. YAY!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jezzy said...

Ha! Maccas fits into the food category of "Things that seems better than they really are." or "Things that smell better than they taste".

Another food in the same category is fish and chips.

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Oh girl I do love this new look!
By the way I don't think it's the food from Mcky'D's that give you gas, it's the soda! I love their french fries. Their the BESTEST!

12:52 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to start out by saying that I don't get to comment here as much as I'd like, because your comments don't let me most of the time :(

I totally agree about McDonalds though. Every now and then I decide I want a Sausage McMuffin, so I'll get one, eat it, and then feel like shit for the next few hours and regret having eaten it, then I swear Im never eating McDonalds again....... until the next time...

3:07 a.m.  
Blogger Thumb Monkey said...

I have the same love-hate relationship with Pizza Hut.

6:44 a.m.  
Blogger Cursing Mama said...

But did you get a shamrock shake? Because that always makes up for the food.

12:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket