Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am getting a team together for the Relay For Life. On that day (June 10) I will be shaving my head for the Canadian cancer (small c) Society.
Daily Yay!
I went to the doctor's today to refill a prescription and my doctor was on time. My doctor is always on time. To add to the Daily Yay! I will add that he is always happy and remembers little details about me like what I do for a living, my kids and my boyfriend. He also remembered that my Nana died last year of cancer.

3 Comments:

Blogger deni said...

I know here in the USA there is a program where you can donate your hair for wigs for cancer patients, is there something like that there?

3:36 AM  
Blogger Peaches said...

It's always nice when someone takes the extra time to let you know they care and "remember" you and your life isn't it? Good for you on the relay for life.....this subject hits close to home for me as well. My mother is a three time cancer survivor and many of my family members have dealt with this horrible thing......hugs hon, nikki

10:16 AM  
Blogger Thumb Monkey said...

That's a rare gift these days, one I wish I had.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket