Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am getting a team together for the Relay For Life. On that day (June 10) I will be shaving my head for the Canadian cancer (small c) Society.
Daily Yay!
I went to the doctor's today to refill a prescription and my doctor was on time. My doctor is always on time. To add to the Daily Yay! I will add that he is always happy and remembers little details about me like what I do for a living, my kids and my boyfriend. He also remembered that my Nana died last year of cancer.

2 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

I know here in the USA there is a program where you can donate your hair for wigs for cancer patients, is there something like that there?

3:36 a.m.  
Blogger Thumb Monkey said...

That's a rare gift these days, one I wish I had.

1:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket