Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was so sleepy earlier I was falling asleep at 8:30 and now I am wide awake. What's up with that?
~
I have discovered that he bites. Hard. He scratches too. I think he is still full of rage over the fact that cats in our house get a bath once a month. I gave him one on Sunday. I think cats are full of spite and revenge. If it was a dog that acted this way he would be put down but when it is a cat we love them their nasty little hearts more.
~
~
Another Nonsense Poem
~
~
A flea and a fly in a flue
Were trapped, what could they do?
'Let us fly' said the flea
Said the fly 'Let us flee'
So they flew through a flaw in the flue
~
Daily YAY!
I used to be terrified of snakes. ( I am talking frozen in fear, vertigo, nausea and a full blown panic attack.) I am not anymore. I actually like them now. YAY!

4 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Your cat is beautiful.

Mine is only 9 weeks old and needs a bath. I am not sure about giving her one this soon, so I am going to ask the vet about it. When I first saw her in the pet store, her and her brother were in this little cage and they were both sleeping in the litter box, ewwwww. She is stinky.

5:05 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

And there is another reason not to have a cat. At least dogs let you bathe them and then go roll in the grass........

6:59 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

I haven't bathed my cat since he was a kitten and I wouldn't even attempt it now! He would tear my face off. I love snakes they are so beautiful. I also love that nonsense poem:)

2:30 p.m.  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

My cat will turn his back on me when he's in a snit, which is almost daily. But I love him to pieces!! I love the poem, I remember it from when I was little!

6:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket