Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I went to my mom's today to do a little cleaning and give her a bath. She didn't want a bath but I told her she needed one and got her in. I had picked up a bath chair so she wouldn't have to get into the tub. She was very grateful but it exhausted her. She was almost falling asleep while I was drying her hair.

Today Girl-N lost a tooth. Bad timing because I don't have any cash on hand. Will have to rifle through my computer desk to see if I have any change in it.

There is no way this can be true.



I have decided that my post of late have been pretty melancholy. So today, I present the "DAILY YAY!"

Today's daily yay is I hit green lights all over town today. When I was taking the kids to school then driving to work and when I was also on my lunch break. They were also green when I went to my mom's, went to pick up my kids then back to my mom's again. It was so nice to get from one end of the city to the other in 15 minutes! Yay!

Off to bed. So very tired is I.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Glad you got her up and cleaned up. It probably made her feel better.

Getting across town in 15 minutes? Heck I can't get out of our end of town in 30.

6:01 a.m.  
Blogger Cursing Mama said...

Every light was green? That never happens, are you sure you aren't going color blind and didn't blow a few?

12:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket