Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is most definitely SPRING here in the Pacific Northwest. Though rainy, very, very rainy, it is warm . We have laid aside the warm winter coats and are opting for rain coats and boots. I love the spring. I think the whole idea behind spring is what I love. The old being renewed. A new start. We all need a new start don't we?

Work was boring today. All the fun people were out of the office. It has been decided that I will get to work in a different department so I can learn the job for when the guy doing it now goes on holidays. (Was that a run-on sentence?) Yay! (Though not the Daily Yay!) I love learning new things.
Daily Yay!
Having a hot bath and getting into fresh sheets when I am tired. I love my bed! I have a blanket on it made from all the scraps of my kids baby clothes. You can sort of see it here. Well that is actually a lousy picture. I love that blanket. It is 100% cotton and each square is a memory. YAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Spring is a wonderful time of renewal and hope. Just the thought of Spring makes things brighter.

7:17 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

I love fresh sheets. They make me feel all happy and giggly. I love snuggling up with a good book and fresh sheets.

It's rainy but warm here in Sydney as well.

7:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket