Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Short post. Niki I am glad you said hi. I am glad you are alright. Yes. You are loved.

I am hoping my mom will come home on Saturday. She gets her first dose of chemotherapy on Friday. I miss her and my dad very much.

I am so exhausted. I have been working all day then heading to my parents house. I have been doing laundry, changing beds and washing floors etc. Had to insure their car but I had to work overtime today so the insurance place closed before I could get there. Came home, made supper, did home work with the kids. Did my own laundry, did the dishes and now I am going to put the kids them myself to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jezzy said...

Don't forget to stop and breathe! Hope your mum gets to come home.

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Don't forget to take care of yourself somewhere in there, its very important that you do. Prayers are still going your way.
Get some sleep and like jerzee said take time to breathe.:)

12:27 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I agree with the others, what you are going through can be emotionally and physically exhausting. Get some rest, you need it.

5:01 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, like all the previous commenters, hope you're taking at least a little time to catch your breath and relax. If you wear yourself out too much, you'll just wind up burning out or getting sick (or both) and that wouldn't be good at all.

1:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket