Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Went here today. If you ever get to Vancouver Island make sure you check out Coombs. They have a market there with goats that live on the roof! It is a market in the middle of nowhere that is very hippy-like in atmosphere. I remember my parents taking me when I was a kid and now I take my own children. I bought a large Jade plant that my dad broke down for me into several smaller plants. I gave one to an old lady as we were walking in to my building. Jade plants remind me of my grandpa. He used to have them everywhere. I also bought a very nifty hat for when I shave my head. I am trying to get a small collection together so I don't sunburn my head.
~
Several of you have commented on look of my blog for this week. I got this weeks picture of of Google images. I get all my pictures from there. I just type in key words and browse until I find something I like. I usually have to edit it but they are not my own.
~
Today's Nonsense Poem
Please Don't Kill My Antelope

Please don't kill my antelope,
He hasn't bothered you.
He hasn't kicked you in the shin
Or spit inside your shoe.
He hasn't bitten off your nose
Or stomped on your rear end.
Please don't kill my antelope,
My antelope's my friend.
~
Cleaned my mom and dad's place today. My mom is doing well but she has totally lost all of her hair. My readers over 50 will chuckle at the fact that it is still alive and well on her face though! *snort*
~
Daily YAY!
My Family. Nuff said. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beg of you, get haloscan, it took me 4 tries and 20 minutes to get this far, lol.

As for your post... I freakin LOVE the Coombs Market. I was born and raised in Port Alberni, so we used to go there every summer. What's up with the rash of posts making me uber home sick? lol

7:56 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Why is it we can loose the hair on top but the hair on the bottom hangs on forever? There's something just so wrong about that!
Love that poem.
Hope you and your family have a safe and happy Easter weekend!

9:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket