Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Achoo!) Excuse me. I hab a cowd. (cough, cough, cough)

Even so I am going out today. Possibly going to Victoria. Just going to buy a large bag of duck food and go feed the ducks at Beacon Hill Park.

I finished the notes of love for my mom. I am just waiting for the last of the stragglers to send in their but so far I have collected about 135. They look so nice all rolled up in the coloured ribbon. I wanted to take a picture of them but the digital camera is broken.

I am off. The kidlets are fighting over a jug of syrup. This could end in disaster...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jezzy said...

Notes of love - what a lovely idea!

Poor Barbara has a cold *passes box of tissues* Here's a huggy from me!

Hope you rescued the syrup in time!!

8:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket