Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another lazy Sunday passes. I like Sundays because they are lazy. You can stay in your pajamas all afternoon and nobody cares. I did get dressed today around 1:00 and then it was into baggy sweat pants and a polar fleece sweater. The big part of the day was getting a few groceries. I walked to the grocery store because the price of gas is out of this world. (99.9 L / 4.00 G) Walking is a good thing though so I shouldn't gripe. It was a lovely spring rain and I was glad to get out.

Well, the bed sheets are changed and I have had a hot bath. My Sunday ritual is a must to start the new week off. I am going to bed. Have a wonderful week everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

Merry Sunday:)

9:51 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Yesterday wasn't lazy for me at all, I worked in my yard all day. It was such a beautiful day that I just had to be outside.

4:53 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Wow I thought gas prices in Texas were bad. Wish I could walk to the store but it is not even close by. We are parking our cars more though.

6:53 a.m.  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

What a lovely ritual!

7:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket