Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 29, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Didn't post yesterday because I was sick with some gastrointestinal ailment. It stared at work. Not a nice place to have diarrhea! I made it through the day and by 5:00 started getting nauseated too. I spent the night on the biffy.
I did manage to read a few blogs. So many of you going through difficult times and please know I love you and pray for all of you. I have always been a person that likes to fix everyone's problems. My heart aches for each of you.

Not much going on the home front today. It is my day off so I need to clean my pig pen. Right now Girl-N is putting every barrette she owns in my hair. Will post more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I hope you're feeling better. I'll be thinking of you.

4:35 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

A sexy new doo just in time for cleaning day!

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

When my daughter was little she did that to her dad, he had barrettes all over his head!! LOL

I hope you are feeling better soon!!!

*hugs*

7:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket