Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 04, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am feeling a little better today. Thank you for all your comments. It means so much!

Amusing (I can't use the word "funny") story. I head out the door this morning to go to work. I was wearing black dress pants, dress shoes etc. I was walking down a long but not too steep hill at the back of my condo when I slipped all the way down. I was covered with mud and grass. I am sure if anyone saw me at this point they would have seen me mouth the same word hockey players use when they are angry. You know the word. You are watching them after they get a penalty and as they sit down in the penalty box you see their mouth form the "F---". I had to say it. Even though nobody was around it seemed very appropriate. I had to rush back inside and change my shoes, socks, pants, jacket etc. It wasn't funny at the time. However looking outside I can see a long streak on the hill. Harrumph!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jezzy said...

lol! Oh you poor thing!

10:25 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I would do the same thing, maybe if I learned how to walk.

3:56 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Well did you break the ground or the sidewalk?

Glad you weren't hurt.

5:38 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

So, you got in a little slip & slide fun before the long work day? I can just see you in my mind. I'm trying hard not to laugh. I'm going to assume the only thing hurt was your pride.

8:19 a.m.  
Blogger Cursing Mama said...

Oh, I hate it when crap like that happens....I always look to see who else might have seen. Glad you weren't hurt, and in true mom fashion hope you didn't ruin and clothes or shoes!

11:16 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

You can always just tell people it's your first day with your new legs. I do that, and then they laugh at what I say instead of what I did.

Well, at least I hope.

4:34 p.m.  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

Oh wow that truly hurts...the ego lol!! I have done more things like that than I care to mention!

6:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket