Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I went to the bank today to get money. On the wall it said that bank machines are now on the west wall. WTF? Where the hell is the west wall? I am trying to get my bearings and while looking around I see them to the left of me. Why didn't the sign just say bank machines are now located to the left! I guess the west wall sounds better than on the left.

Boy-W has just told me that he hates Angus because he attacked him. Angus can be very mean. He bites and scratches but I think he is just playing. Our first cat never bit or scratched so this is very different for us. My kids are very gentle with Angus so I know the cat is not being provoked. Sometimes the kids are just walking by and the cat will jump and scratch at their faces. Other times the kids are sitting and the cat will bite them. Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

It is income tax filing time and I haven't done mine yet. My taxes are fairly simple so I will do them tomorrow but taxes always put me in a foul mood.

4 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

I absolutely adore your photo!

Wish I could help you with the cat thing, when I was little, my cat used to do the same sometimes, but he was probably provoked by my attempts to "train" him. (which worked, and after that he was nice to me AND could do tricks) I don't know when you got him, but maybe he just needs to get used to the kids?

8:01 p.m.  
Blogger meg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:01 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

My kitten does the same thing, I am hoping she outgrows it.

This morning I was walking around with the cat clinging to my leg.

4:06 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Yeah - get rid of the cat..... Unless of course you are a cat lover. Then take it to a vet phsychiatrist.

Seriously how old is the cat? If it is young, it is still growing and learning. It will outgrow it.

But they can always revert to old behavior when they don't get their way. That is why dogs are better.

6:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket