Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I woke up this morning around 4:00 so I am crabby. Because I am crabby I will give you my opinion on this.
Oh you poor rich girl. You got cold feet. Awww. What a stupid rich bitch you are! You caused you family, friends and fiance unbelievable stress and heartache. You have taken the police away from real cases to look for you. I won't go into the amount of money this has taken. You have obviously been raised to only think of yourself and not consider the feelings of anyone. I hope you fiance dumps your sorry rich ass because you don't deserve him. I hope you get put up on charges and have to pay back every penny that this investigation has cost. I also hope you have to do a few thousand hours at a shelter for abused women and learn a real understanding of women that have lived through horrific nightmares like the one you alleged.

Oh ya. Put on some fucking weight. You are too thin!

A later in the day update : I would like to know who your rich daddy is because the police are apparently NOT pressing charges! It is women like you that make these up this ridiculous tales that makes people doubt the real pleas of women in dangerous situations.




9 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

hmmm I haven't read or heard the entire story. I thought a couple kidnapped her or something? Did she just run away out of fear? Is there something going on that we don't know about? I really need to pay more attention..... sorry to hear that you are feeling grumpy today. I hope it gets better for you:)

12:45 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thank you! Couldn't have been said any better!

1:43 p.m.  
Blogger Terri said...

I sooo totally agree with what you said! LOL

1:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl friend. That twit should be made to pay for all the man hours that law enforcement and other departments spent looking for her dumb butt. Then she should be made to bend over let everyone who's feelings were hurt KICK her right there and then she should have to spend some time in jail for her offense (15 to 20 years) then when she gets out she'll be too old and ugly to have to worry about another wedding. Gee hope I wasn't too hard on her. NOT

4:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Except Curtis? you spelled it wrong, twit is spelled with an "a" not an "i" (evil, horrid, naughty).
Hey, I'm not the one who got up at 0400 :)
~K!

Kismet.blogs.com

4:53 p.m.  
Blogger Nell said...

I've followed this story very closely and was watching at 3am when they announced it was all a hoax. I couldn't believe it! Could she have been any more selfish? Then she walks through the airport today with a blanket on her head. Not only is she a selfish beeyotch, she's a coward.

6:08 p.m.  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

my mom during our dinner told me the tale. i was shocked. the fiance was treated like Scott Peterson and Mark Hacking.... truly like he was guilty of murdering her. And they are still getting married? WTF???? And what's with the afgan over her face in the airport. Um, honey, your face is plastered all over CNN and every other news program in our great NATION! I'd be a bit livid if I was related to her. And the hillbilly preacher... all he said was "she made a mistake." Um, forgetting to blow out my candles and having that start a small fire is a MISTAKE.... NOT faking a kidnap/abduction on purpose and fleeing by Greyhound Bus to Vegas to New Mexico and then calling 911 and faking the kidnapper's description is simply not a MISTAKE. It's a criminal act. Go Preach to those who give a damn!

11:33 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I have been watching this on the news, and I was appalled. She selfishly worried her family and fiance needlessly. If she didn't want to get married or wanted to postpone the wedding why didn't she just say it? Or maybe she wanted all the attention this would bring.

On the news here, it said she had 'issues'.

Yeah, issues like being so self centered and selfish she didn't give one thought to anybody else.

Like what she put her fiance through, they actually considered him a suspect. And I am with Gypsy on this one, I can't believe he is still willing to marry her after that. He should dump her sorry butt.

3:56 a.m.  
Blogger SeeingDouble said...

I couldn't agree more. We had a national hunt going for this woman, officers taking time away from real crimes, all because she had jitters. How about being an adult and talking to your family, instead of running away like a little kid? Dumbass!! They should totally press charges, I know here in TX filing a false report with a peace officer is a felony. She should at least get a weekend in jail.

9:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket