Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 25, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cat likes to go for car rides. I found this out by accident when we were going to the vet one day. He was in a box and I decided to let him look out and he crawled out of the box. He went to the back window and laid down. Now I just have to ask him if he wants to go in the car and he runs to the door. People drive by and laugh at him. It makes me happy to see people smile at something so insignificant as a cat in a car.

I am working on my taxes tonight so that is all. I think I may have to pay. *sigh

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

OOO... I'm so afraid to let my cat loose in the car... no telling what he might do in retribution for snipping his testicles.

Love the new look!

6:40 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Now that is strange. Most cats do not like cars. Always hated moving ours for that reason. Now I just take my sidekick Molly.

8:26 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Oh my I can just imagine the shock when some poor driver pulls up behind you and thinks "oh what a cute stuffed kitty" only to have the stuffed kitty raise it's head up and yawn.
I don't know about cats but our canine children love riding in cars.

1:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know much about how kittens behave but I think they're adorable. :)

I just love the tulips! Take care :)

7:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket