Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shoulder not as sore as yesterday but still hurts. I would go to the doctor but I am working straight through until Sunday. Even if I did go to the drop-in clinic I won't be able to get anything stronger than Ibuprofen or Tylenol because I am allergic to Codeine. Bah!

The cat situation worsens. His new thing is sneaking out the door and running as fast as he can down the hallway of my building. He can run very, very fast. He runs all the way down to one and end back again. He slows down just enough for me to almost catch him then takes off again. Then he laughs at me. I say it is time to get out the spray bottle!

Oh! Very good news! I got my car back today that broke down in January. It needed a new transmission. $$$$$$! It is a 16 year old Mazda and up until the transmission issue I had never had a problem with it. It has run perfect so I figured it would be a good idea to just fix it then to buy a new one. I can't believe I have a car that old but it really has been a great car.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

That is dedication! The car has lasted you a long time:)
Your cat cracks me up!
I had a cat once that when he wanted out he would run from the front door to the back slider and he would leap almost to the top of the damn doors! It was hilarious:)

12:13 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Sometimes, older cars are better, I have a '94 Grand Prix with 167,000 miles on it, and that baby still goes!!!

I hope your shoulder feels better soon!!

6:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket