Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Since I have nothing to say, I took this from my new friend Gypsy. Go say hi to her. She isn't feeling very good tonight.


First Name: Barbara
Were you named after anyone? My Great Grandma Barbara (of course!)
Do you wish on stars? Yes. And I believe that wishes come true.
When did you last cry? I cry all the time.
Do you like your handwriting? Not as much as I like my printing. I have such nice printing everyone at works gets me to fill out important documents. (Nice to be good at something!)

What is your favorite lunch meat? My mom's leftover turkey sandwiches.
What is your birth date? Sometime in 1971
What is your most embarrassing CD? Charlotte Church.
If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes.
Are you a daredevil? No way.
Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Not since I was about 17.
Do looks matter? Yes and no.
Where is your second home? My Mom and Dad's.
Do you trust others easily? Too easily.
What was your favorite toy as a child? Holly Hobbie Oven!
What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Spanish
Do you have a journal? This is my journal silly
Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes but just in fun. Never to hurt someone's feelings.
What are your nicknames? Barb
Would you bungee jump? NO! NO! NO!
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never.
Do you think that you are strong? Yes.
What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Kinda like sorbet better.
Shoe Size? 7
Red/pink? Pink! I love pink! It even sounds pink! Pink!
What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Something so bad I don't like talking about it.
Who do you miss most? Nana. She died one year ago on May 6. I love you Nana.
What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Wearing duck pyjamas and bare feet.
What are you listening to right now? My very old neighbors upstairs clomping around.
Last thing you ate? Swiss Chalet Chicken and fries.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink!
What is the weather like right now? Nice spring evening.
Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.
The first thing you notice about the opposite s#x? Eyes.
What is your Favorite Drink? Skim milk
Favorite Sport? swimming

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Always interesting to read these as it gives an insight to the person behind the name.

5:45 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I always love these things, I like learning new things about people.

6:19 a.m.  
Blogger ccap said...

I have such nice printing everyone at works gets me to fill out important documents.

What a coincidence! Me too!

9:14 a.m.  
Blogger mer said...

i love the new picture of the forest! it's so relaxing to look at...

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger Kim said...

Come on Barbara! Let's go bungee jumping. It's really fun, I swear. :o)

1:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket