Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sometimes I lead a life that is so very uninteresting. The highlight of today was coloring my hair with Nice & Easy 106a. I think it will be the last time I will be colouring it before I shave it. I hope so anyway. My hair grows fast and I can't be walking around with dark roots and those sticky up gray hairs. What is up with those anyway? It is like they are shouting to the world. This 34 year old woman has gray hair! Look at us! Here we are! Weeeeeeee!

I waxed my eyebrows yesterday. Grafdjsfh (replacement for naughty word) that hurts! I can't be walking around looking like a Sasquatch now can I?

Those of you that read my blog regularly know I shaved my legs last week. So now I have coloured my hair and waxed my eyebrows. If I can manage to stop wiping my nose with my sleeve I may just be able to go to Burger King! Yay!

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary Lou said...

Well just be glad you still HAVE eyebrows. I used to look like Squatch too, but now they are so thin I cant see them, And the hair on my legs has disappeared, but now I have it on my upper lip, and have to wax that every week! Growing old sucks like a HOOVER!!

12:55 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Yeah, I need my eyebrows done, but I put it off until my unibrow forces me to do something about it.

5:42 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

I am sitting here LMAO. You shaved your legs LAST week? Once a day is mandatory.

And I always ask - why do women need to color their hair. I have never gotten an answer that is satisfactory.

7:49 a.m.  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

you are sooooo funny. i shave my legs myself but i go to a professional for a eye brow waxing.... and for the little black hairs now sprouting on my chin (oh so lovely!!)...i used to only get one now i have like five. as for shaving my head... i admire you for doing that for RELAY FOR LIFE.. please take photos though... I am trying to grow out my locks.... my goal? Past my back bra strap...I'm almost there. We all have to have goals dammit :)
By the way, I adore your new header. I love tulips. :) Peace out, inky

9:40 a.m.  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

my goodness you've become civilized....I guess I should too...pass me the razor lol!

11:08 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Shaving and waxing? Do you like have a date or something?

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Girl you are so brave to wax your eyebrows! I pluck mine, that way I can do a little at a time! I also am not brave enough to go bald! Even for a great cause... You have more courage in your pinky then I do in my entire fat chick body!:):):)

6:46 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

It always feels like an achievement to get all of your grooming done, don't ya reckon? We girls have so much to go through...

But I spose it's okay - we don't have to ever do the nose/ear hair thing.

7:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this story is getting better all the time. First with the leg shaving after 6 months, now with the hair dye and eyebrow plucking. Geez next thing we know, you'll be tellin' us how it brought tears to your eyes while plucking your nose hairs.lol You go girl.

2:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket