Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 11, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Spiritual Look at Mondays

One more Monday gone. Here is an interesting thought on Monday's though. We all get very excited when Friday comes around because the weekend is coming. We think that because it is the last day of the work week it will be better than the first day. But why? Why can't Friday be a day that is just as fun as Monday? It is because we have programmed our minds to thinking a Friday is better. The fact is every day of the week can be a good one. We just need to change how we think. I have tried to do this and it has made my Mondays a lot easier to deal with. Remember, something fantastic and wonderful can happen just as easily on a Monday as a Friday!

Smoke detector just went off. It goes off every night at this time. Not because I burn things but because it is super sensitive. Just the smell of food makes it go off. I live in a condo and I am sure my neighbors wonder about me and my culinary arts.

I am going to go vacuum. BRB. Okay done. Aren't I just the Suzy Homemaker today? Making a meal and vacuuming in the same week! I will need to take it easy for the next few days I think. Possibly call into work while I recover from the exertion.

That is all. Going to go read all of your blogs now!

8 Comments:

Blogger wanda said...

Your such a nut!
Don't let the word get around about that cleaning and cooking all in one day. Soon folks might start expecting all women to do things like that. Which we know would be totally unacceptable.

9:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Barbara!

Sounds like you had a very productive day! Don't those kind of days feel great?

We live in an apartment and our fire alarm goes off if we happen to burn toast...smile.

Hope you have a really great day!!

4:25 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Wow, you need a vacation after all that exertion, take a week off, you deserve it. :)

5:42 a.m.  
Blogger Emily Elizabeth said...

I absolutely love you tulip banner at the top of your blog. It is so beautiful and cheerful.

I think it is wonderful that you are very active in participating in the Relay for Life. I've participated a few times and have enjoyed the warm, fuzzy feeling I get knowing I'm helping others out.

Cheers!

5:51 a.m.  
Blogger ccap said...

Or, you could feel like CRAP all day Monday and wind up in bed by 9 o'clock. No happy Monday for me.

6:41 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog site, i enjoyed reading your posts! and I love the tulips!! Hope you won't mind if I put a link on my site. Take care :)

12:24 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Girl you make me laugh!!!!!! I just get such a kick outta you sometimes.:)

9:14 p.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

I feel exactly the same about Mondays as you. I think Fridays are overrated and I think it is annoying that all week at work people ask "is it Friday yet?" and say "I can't wait 'til Friday". I get it, I just think it is a sad waste of life! Good things can happen on any day. Personally, Tuesday is my nemesis because I am so psyched up for Monday, I wear myself out. I have been less than optimistic lately though. Thanks for reminding me. Fridays are not all that!

4:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket