Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That Cat did not let me sleep in. I woke up around 7:30 to go to the bathroom and was going to crawl back to bed and That Cat decided I should be up. I finally had to banish him to the laundry room but by then I was wide awake.

I took Girl-N to get her ears pierced today. A very monumental day for a mother and a daughter. She choose a lovely classic pink stone. She makes the earrings look beautiful.

My place is such a mess. I have always been a messie. It is not as messy as it used to be but it is getting bad. I can go to my mom and dad's and clean their place but I just don't have the energy or the desire to clean my own place. It is funner to clean someone else's house. (I know funner is not a word but it should be!)


I am trying to lose weight but to no avail. All my clothes are tight and frankly it is depressing. I eat fairly well but I have a desk job and don't get much of a chance to get moving.

"I WISH I HAD THE COURAGE TO GET IT OVER WITH AND GET REALLY FAT!"~ Evelyn Couch-Fried Green Tomatoes


A Few Hours Later at Barbara's House... I decided to shave my hairy legs tonight. I have not shaved then since December 18th. I know that was the day because it was my staff Christmas party. What has become of me? I used to shave my legs 3 times a week. Now I am trying to see if I can go a whole year without anyone noticing.

10 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

Sorry to hear that cat got in your way of sleeping in! Stupid cat! He must know that you need to move around, he is probably good for you:)
I hope that you have a chance to relax a bit and don't worry about being messy. It will all come out in the wash. (If you get around to it that is:) )

9:45 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Our dogs used to keep me up at night (well that's when I could actually get to sleep at night). Then I started putting them in the room with Kasey and now we all sleep better. She's a no nonesense kind of sleeper. She'd smack em witha newspaper and make em settle down.
Pierced ears are sweet. Now just wait until she's ready for the navel ring.

12:52 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Good on for starting. I am trying to do the same but having a hard time getting back to it. What we need is a support group.

Okay tell what good cats are....

7:19 a.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

I LOVE your blog. I cannot beleive how much I relate to this one entry...lol I am ashamed to admit it but, I too, am a shave neglector as and messy. :) I hate cleaning my own house. Is neglector a word?

10:00 a.m.  
Blogger Robin said...

Well I'm not sure how you stumbled upon my blog, but I'm gonna guess maybe Joe Cools, as I read his occassionally.

I'm glad you stopped by - the fetal position thing is so true, and after reading this latest post of yours...well... I could have written it myself.

4:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice kitty...cats have to have fun too you know. As far as the leg shaving, well I have never tried it but then I am a man...since when??? Wow you gotta be careful there, you might end up with gorilla legs!!

5:06 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Desk jobs do bad things to waistline.


*cries*

5:15 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

....and hang on, doesn't everyone grow their leg hairs during winter for the extra warmth?

5:17 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

I still remember the day my father took me to get my ears pierced, I was 4 years old and I begged
my parents for earnings. My dad is the one who gave in and took me to the "mall" to have them
done. It was a very special moment for me as it will be for both you and your daughter in years to
come. It is the little things that remain special in a child’s eye.

6:31 p.m.  
Blogger mer said...

that quote is great - thanks for that!

8:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket