Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Update- I had gone to bed earlier this evening and with a sore shoulder. I am up now with a very sore neck and stiff right shoulder. I think I may have actaully injured myself on the slipper slope. It still is funny though but oucheewaawaa I am sore!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you all thought my tumble down the slope was funny huh? It really was actually. When I got home last night after work I took a look at the pants I was wearing and they were totally covered with mud. I noticed my cute pink backpack was too. I thought if I washed it, it might fall apart. I did wash it and it is as good as new. I know. It means nothing but I really, really like this backpack. Funny the things we grow attached to.

My feet are like ice cubes so I am off to have a bath.


!

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

Sorry to hear about your little ski on your ass down the hill..
Hope you aren't too sore.
It is odd how we as humans become attached to the strangest things.
Your mom is gorgeous! You must be too:)

12:00 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Sounds like you knocked yourself out of wack. When I did that, the doctor told me to put ice on it for 15 minutes at a time. Not heat, heat will make it swell.

You should get that checked out. I hope you feel better soon.

Your mom is beautiful.

5:45 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Hey it HURTS when you fall. At least nothing was broken and that is a blessing.

11:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket