Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Update- I had gone to bed earlier this evening and with a sore shoulder. I am up now with a very sore neck and stiff right shoulder. I think I may have actaully injured myself on the slipper slope. It still is funny though but oucheewaawaa I am sore!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you all thought my tumble down the slope was funny huh? It really was actually. When I got home last night after work I took a look at the pants I was wearing and they were totally covered with mud. I noticed my cute pink backpack was too. I thought if I washed it, it might fall apart. I did wash it and it is as good as new. I know. It means nothing but I really, really like this backpack. Funny the things we grow attached to.

My feet are like ice cubes so I am off to have a bath.


!

6 Comments:

Blogger thequeen said...

Sorry to hear about your little ski on your ass down the hill..
Hope you aren't too sore.
It is odd how we as humans become attached to the strangest things.
Your mom is gorgeous! You must be too:)

12:00 AM  
Blogger deni said...

Sounds like you knocked yourself out of wack. When I did that, the doctor told me to put ice on it for 15 minutes at a time. Not heat, heat will make it swell.

You should get that checked out. I hope you feel better soon.

Your mom is beautiful.

5:45 AM  
Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

Oh, Barbara I am soo sorry you slipped. I think maybe God was telling you that you need to take a break and look after yourself for a bit. I have a bit of a challenge happening to raise some more money for cancer research. I am still doing the head shave thing on APril 16th for BC Childrens Hospital Cancer foundation, but the blog one is for Breast Cancer. Come on over for a visit and play along, (if your neck and shoulder will let you) HUGS to you darlin'

7:22 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I'm sorry you're sore and stiff. Not good. Take it easy and if you don't get better pretty darn fast - go to the doctor and get checked out.

What a great picture of your mom. She is beautiful indeed. **hugs**

And she has a wonderful daughter. ;)

9:16 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hey it HURTS when you fall. At least nothing was broken and that is a blessing.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Gale said...

You may want to see a chiropracter if things get worse. Good luck.

And yeah, I hear ya about the falling thing. I'm always doing it at the worst times. Like at my commencement ceremony from high school. I was walking up the stairs to talk to my parents, stepped on my dress and fell flat on my face on the stairs. But thank goodness there were only a couple hundred people looking, otherwise that might have been a bit embarrassing. Phew! LOL

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket