Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Very tired tonight. Work was well...work. Busy. I was buried in paperwork and I managed to unbury myself by the end of the day. Ok not entirely but I will finish up what I didn't do tomorrow morning. Then the mountain will start to grow again. A day in the life at my job.

Homework. I wish my kids didn't have homework because it really cuts into my time with them. I want to be able to go to the park with them or play a game but we never have time. I get home around 5:30, the kids get home from their dad's at 6:00. I make dinner, we eat. Homework, bath and bed. It would make sense if their dad did homework with him but he is a dufus at times. In the 2.5 years since we separated Boy-W has never had a bath or shower at his dad's. The kids don't brush their teeth when they are there. Every night they come home with candy or a slurpee right before supper. When they stay overnight they go to bed at 11:00 or later on school nights. As I said. A dufus sometimes. Yes. I am still bitter. Don't try to talk me out of it. Harrumph!

I am going to go have a hot bath. Au Revoir!

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

Sounds like you have a very busy schedule at work and at home. Some dads just don't get it do they,.
There is the opposite end of the spectrum though. I have two male friends who have custody of there kids and they are the ones who make sure that baths are taken and homework is done.The mothers of these children are the dufuses who cant' seem to get that taken care of or be bothered to make a decent meal. boggles my mind it does!:)
Hope you enjoyed that nice hot bath:):)

12:43 p.m.  
Blogger Thumb Monkey said...

What's wrong with a Slurpee before dinner? Think of it as the poor man's sorbet--cleanses the palate. :)

12:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket