Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Worked overtime. Bah. Went to see my mom who is now quite ill from the chemo. We had a nice visit while she laid on her couch all thin and bald and not looking at all like my mom. Her spirit is still the same though so it was a wonderful visit. Have I mentioned before what a extremely wonderful soul my mom is?
I am tired now so I am going to go have a hot bath. The kidlets are at their dads so that means I can sleep in tomorrow! Sleep in I tell you! Sleep in! I am very excited. It That Cat wakes me up before I wake up naturally you will hear about it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope all your plans for sleeping in go off without a hitch. :)

11:07 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Get a good rest, you deserve it.

5:16 a.m.  
Blogger Cursing Mama said...

Sleeping in sounds fantastic - hope the cat allowed it!

9:29 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Angus is such a naughty kitty I hope he left you alone for a bit!
Glad to hear that your mom has good spirits:)

3:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket