Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Worked today. No interesting clients. Came home. Did dishes. Sometimes I think it would be easier to throw all the dishes out and just buy new ones. I think I am going to save up for a dishwasher now that I am working. Since I have a bad habit of letting the dishes go until they have their own eco-system it would probably be a wise investment.

Most exciting event of the year! The new phone book came out! What is the first thing you check when you get the new phone book? I once asked a boyfriend if he checks for his name and he told me he doesn't. He is either a liar or a nut-case. What kind of person doesn't check for their friggen name? A weird one that's who.

So that is the depth of my day. If it wasn't for the phone book coming out I would have not even bothered to blog.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm weird but that's never been a secret to anyone who knows me. Yes I could just feel the excitement in your day. NEW PHONE BOOKS !!!!! Woo Hoo ! Geez and I thought sleeping was unexciting...what was I thinking.

12:36 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I buy paper plates, I hate washing dishes.

As for the phone book, I don't check for my name, because we are unlisted. I do however glance through it and see if any old friends are listed.

6:11 a.m.  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

great blog. came by from Bella Snow. i love the fact that you will be shaving your head for RELAY FOR LIFE. I walked my first RELAY FOR LIFE last summer for my good friend Nikki who died at the age of 32 from ovarian cancer. Her 9mo anniversary was the other day and I still cry for her. I will be walking in honor of her again and plan on decorating many sacks in her honor and my other friends who have passed on. You have such a beautiful site. I will be back often. peace, inky

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger t2ed said...

I'm a nut case. Never check myself.

But I do yell and jump around like Steve Martin in The Jerk and shouting "The new phonebook is here. The phonebook is here."

This just happened yesterday. Spooky!

5:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket