Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
**Gasp!** I just realized I didn't do the Tuesday Kvetch! So here goes.

1. People at work who use my desk on my days off and leave it in a mess and take things and never return them!

2. I have the beginning of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and I have to wear a very ugly brace. I refuse to wear it during the day. I will only wear it to bed. (I will admit, to my chagrin, that the pain goes away when I use it.)



That is all for today. Your turn to kvetch! (If you don't see this on Tuesday but feel the need to kvetch go for it. Doesn't have to be Tuesday)

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

i hate when people use my desk, leave a mess then don't clean it up and i come back to not only find remnants of their shit left behind but also i feel used and abused and a little violated. hang in there sister :)

9:12 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I hate when my hubby wakes me out of a sound sleep with his snoring.

3:59 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

I'm right there with dl except not with snoring, last night about 2:00 in the morning got woken up so I could see something he found while searching on the internet.

wtf?

5:17 a.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

There is no way anyone would use my desk. It is TINY!!! and very very messy. I usually have about 10 projects going on and papers piled everywhere! I do hate it when they put a tiny little post it note on the corner of my desk and expect me to see it. DOH!!! Just look at my mess...you expect me to see that??? Use my IN-BOX!!!

7:44 a.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

I hope there is a special place in hell for people who purposely drive like assholes.

I hope it's right next to the special place in hell for people who spit on sidewalks.

And you know what else? I am so tired of people telling me I should buy a house. I don't want to buy a house. If I wanted to buy a house, I would buy a house already! I have been a homeowner before so I know the "joys" of it. I have no desire whatsoever to pay half a million dollars for some postage-stamp-sized condo or some shit shack. I do not want a 2+ hour commute to work so I can live somewhere "decent". Decent is relative, people! So, good for you if you own a house. But, for the love of god, if I want to be a renter, let me! If I get one more stinking lecture about how I should buy a freaking house, I will cut someone!

Wow, that felt good! Thanks!

10:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket