Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am sitting in front of my SAD light trying to get motivated for the day. I know I should be doing housework but that isn't fun. I think I will pull a Susie Homemaker and plant some flowers in my planters today. Also need to do 30 loads of laundry, put away dishes, wash the floor, change the beds, take 726 cans to the recycling centre, get groceries, make lunch for the kids, clean out the coat closet, tidy the living room, clean the litter box (the cat also needs another bath; he stinks) ...OR I could just go have a nap!

My brain is especially mushy today. I can't seem to come up with a complete thought so I will bid you adieu for now.


Update - I planted the flowers in the planters with the kids, caught up on all the laundry, put away the dishes, washed the floor sort of because Boy-W spilled a few gallons of water on it so I had to wipe it up. I also changed the beds, walked to the grocery store with the kids and got groceries, made lunch and supper for the kids, cleaned a cupboard that wasn't the coat closet, cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed two dirty children, got a box of old crap together for the Good Will, talked to my mom and cleaned my bedroom. I also played Frisbee with Girl-N. I had a bath and now I am very, very tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

sounds like you are in a bit of a funnk, so i am going to tell you to get up and start moving sister!!:):):):):)I got love for ya!!

11:40 a.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

I hate those kinds of days - the ones where you have a million things to do, but don't feel like doing any of it.

I went with doing nothing today - it worked for me. ;)

5:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket