Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had been over at The Other Mother's blog and she has given me an idea for a weekly post for you all to enjoy. How about a Tuesday Kvetch? I did not know the meaning before yesterday and I must say that now that I know I love it!

Kvetch- to complain habitually

We all need to do that once in a while! Here is your chance to tell me how much your bosses pisses you off and how useless you think your co-workers are. Are you in-laws driving you around the bend? Did some idiot cut you off? Did your cat pee on your down duvet? Your favourite TV show cancelled? The price of gas? No hot water when you had a shower this morning? Tell me about it!

Frankly I get a little sick of always being happy and positive! A lot of thing piss me off and I am going to let you know about them! You in turn will tell me a few things that make your blood boil. So come back every Tuesday to kvetch!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1. My damn security alarm battery was low last night and beeped all night long and there was no way to silence the damn thing!

2. My favourite shoes (Berkenstocks) need new soles.

3. Garlic bread is so delicious but has a million grams of fat. Pisses me off!

4. My computer speakers have quit working. Yes they are plugged and and not on mute.



YOUR TURN TO KVETCH!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ug, I'm pretty tired myself today. I didn't get to sleep until about 5am and I was awake and up by 8am. And knowing me, I won't be able to get to sleep.

7:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking my fave blogggers and reading interesting posts. :)

Umm,kindly update my blog url in your links. Thanks in advance. Take care :)

8:45 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I know it's wednedsay now, but I want to Kvetch too.

1. I hate trying to sleep and have hubby snore loudly in my ear.

2. When the alarm goes off way to early in the morning.

3. I am pissed because hubby made a mess in the microwave with exploding meatballs and left the mess for me to clean up. ;(

I have a lot more, but I will stop there.

2:38 a.m.  
Blogger Adrienne said...

My Kvetch is sixth graders. Need I say more?

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's always nice to 'see' a new face!

5:30 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Nothing wrong with a little complaining now and then. I did the same.

7:00 a.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

Let's see:

1. My co-workers think we have a dishwasher fairy that pops out and puts their dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

2. My ProActiv Solution no longer works for my Acne. WHO STILL GETS ACNE AT THE AGE OF THIRTY????? ME!

3. I hate college.

11:10 a.m.  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

It's Wednesday, so I'm not going to Kvetch, although the idea intrigues me, so maybe next week, but I'm going to add this for bella - I'm 40... and yeah, I hear ya. :( My Dad? 73. Can't/won't eat chocolate or he'll break out and he'll tell anyone who says that it's a myth that chocolate causes zits to take a flying leap because he gets 'em every time he tries to have something chocolate. Without fail.

5:00 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Count me in on Tuesday!

6:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket