Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The post you are about to read tells you how exciting my life is.



Staples. Great invention but why do some of the people I work with feel the need to add a staple every time a new sheet is added to a package. They also staple note upon note on the document package too. All you need to do is take out the existing staple them staple all the new documents together! I am guessing that everyday at work I take out on average of 30 - 50 superfluous staples.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One staple for each set of documents people! If the document is too big, clip it together with those
handy dandy document clips.

The Boy is eating an enormous bag of popcorn and The Girl is resting on the couch. I should be cleaning my sty but nahhhhhhh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

that seems ridiculous to me too!;)

9:01 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Staples? That's a new one.
Personally I prefer paper clips. Especially those new plastic one's they've come out with!

12:44 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Believe it or not - the Air Force had a rule that any document that was placed in file could have one and only one staple. I agree.

6:23 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

My girlfriend and I ALWAYS complain about this! It's good to know there are others in this world that aren't staple happy and understand control!

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger Neel said...

Your life doesn't have to be so boring. Take those staples and make yourself some jewelry, a necklace or a bracelet, you will feel so proud out on the town in your new gear!

12:09 p.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

LOL. I know what you mean! I love my job but seriously, when my architects give me docs to copy and I have to deal with all these staples upon staples, that's when they hear me grunting away in the copy room.

1:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this [url=http://www.top-uggsboosuk.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful information specifically the final section :) I deal with such information a lot. [url=http://www.top-uggsboosuk.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] ,I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.

10:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket