Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is so not funny. I just went to the Tim Horton's website and found out my beloved French Vanilla coffee is 500 calories for a 20 oz cup! I have been wondering why I haven't been losing weight! I have been eating really well for the last couple of months but all my clothes are tight. People, I have to stop drinking it and I am scared. I love my morning cuppuccino. Their small iced cuppuccino made with milk has 150 calories and 1.5 grams grams of fat so I suppose I can start drinking that. It won't be the same though. Hopefully I will start to lose some weight now. Oh what a world, what a world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

You poor thing. It's just not fair, is it?

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

That IS a tragedy! I have learned to love my evening latte with non-fat milk. I will not drink non-fat milk in any other circumstance but it cuts the calories almost completely. If I get whip cream, I get a really, really small amount. It really helps me keep my girlish figure! And I still enjoy my drink of choice.

I haven't had any time to read your blog lately. You know, because I am totally self-involved! I hope things are good. I will catch up soon!

By the way, I know it's your mom's birthday today, so I wanted to wish her a happy one.

4:50 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Yikes! 500? That's packs a punch. I stick to cups of strong English tea with no sugar - you learn to love it and after a while, creamy, sweet things don't really appeal as much. I love buying different black leaf teas. And they're calorie free!

I love your blog, Barbara. You are oh, so sweet.

5:26 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Oh, I use to drink it, then I found out my cholesteral was sky rocketing. I was drinking 4 or 5 of them of day.

I quit drinking it, and it was hard. Though once in a while I have one and enjoy it even more.

5:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket