Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Tooth Fairy visited here last night and she left sparkles all over the place. They were all over the living room and under The Girl's pillow. She also left money of course but The Girl was far more excited about the sparkles!

Went to church this morning and now we are home. This church starts so early! I am used to churches starting around 11:00 but this one starts at 9:15. We have gone to church, come home and started lunch before most churches even start. Kind of nice.

Had cable installed this week and I am already wondering why. TV is so boring. I know many are interested in the new reality television shows but I find them boring. I can barely keep track of what is going on in my own life! I do love Seinfeld. I can answer any Seinfeld trivia question thrown at me. Go ahead! I dare you! At any rate the countdown to uninstalling cable begins. It just isn't worth the money. I would rather go ride my bike!


And because I have been tagged numerous times but too busy up until now...

Catherine tagged with a Meme. This is how it works. I will answer five of the questions below. In return, I will tag three people who will highlight, copy and paste into their blogs who will answer five questions below and pass it on to three other bloggers.



If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a doctor... I would probably end up being sued for malpractice because I can be a real airhead.
If I could be a farmer... I would end up keeping all the animals as pets because I could never kill any of them.
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor... I would drown Gilligan for screwing up every attempt I came up with to get off the island!
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any one famous political figure...


I can't think of 5 so that is all. Since I don't know anyone that hasn't done this yet I won't tag anyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

I miss cable, I love the animal planet shows....
As for your previous post, there is absolutley nothing wrong with you!!! I am 34 and I quite enjoy being single. I really don't even think about it half the time. If there is supposed to be a guy in my life then he will come along when he is supposed to, until then I will just snake the toilet, change the spark plugs, re wire the oven, and put the new roof on myself!!!!;)

3:20 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Last week I had to make a decision over cable or internet. I chose the internet. It is so peaceful in our house without the TV on.

Everyone in the house would disagree with me though.

3:39 p.m.  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

i never got tagged by anyone :(

5:25 p.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

Is it possible I'm not as attractive as I think I am?


hehehe. I have a love/hate relationship with my cable. I think 99.9% of everything on is crap, but the only worthwhile things are on cable, it seems. If you can get the Daily Show, I highly recommend that. Food TV is always on and I never miss Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Unless I do, but then they always show it again, so I never miss it.

9:06 p.m.  
Blogger Vickie said...

I have cable and a trillion channels, yet can rarely find anything on worth watching. What is up with that?

Thank goodness for AMC and TMC...and the Food Network. ;-)

12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket