Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yay! I had a $500.00 goal for the Relay for Life and I hit it today. I guess I kept it low because I didn't think I would make it. Everyone at work has promised to sponsor me so I am guessing I will hit about $750.00. Yee haw! Some of you have mentioned that you would like to donate. If you are from the USA please go over to Kari's site and donate there. She is doing the relay too. If you are Canadian and want to donate e mail me at insanity_written_in_a_blog@hotmail.com and I will give you the information.

Tomorrow is my day off but I have to work. Blah. I am going to ask the boss if I can leave early. I think she will let me because I made the company a crap load of money today. Some days it would be nice to be on commission!

All I can say about
this is "good"!

9 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

Yay for reaching and exceeding your goal!!!

8:02 p.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Congratulations for making your goal!!

9:09 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

RIght on!!!! Yay for meeting your goal:) That is awesome that folks you work with are donating so much:) You are so brave to go bald for this great cause!!!!!! I gots love for ya lady:)

10:10 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

That is wonderful, it's people like you who make a diffference!!

3:50 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Good for you!!!!

9:55 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Congrts on not only reaching your goal but exceeding it! Good Job!!!
It sucks working on your day off. Then again, if your working it's not really your day off is it?

12:21 p.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

Yay! That's awesome! I would donate but I am saving up to buy a house! NOT! =)

12:45 p.m.  
Blogger Neel said...

It's a great thing you are doing, and I am sure you will get a lot of personal satisfaction knowing that you are contributing to so many.

I am sorry but I can not donate at this time, I am unable to work due to illness, but maybe in a few months.

2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

That is great! I am so happy for you and for the foundation. It's awesome raising all this money and it feels good. In my area, we raise money for the luekemia foundation. We have poker nights and donate all of our winnings to a luekemia foundation of our choice.

2:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket