Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 20, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On Falling Asleep at 4:30 in the Afternoon
~
I came home from work early because I was basically sitting there and staring off into space. I was feeling like crap so I asked the boss if I could go home early. After I go home I read about 3 blogs and realized I needed to go sleep. I walked the 10 feet to the sofa and crashed. Still tired. The Girl also fell asleep. She is sick too.
Now I am awake and need to make supper. Maybe I should just do the cereal thing tonight.
I am tired again. Must rest.
One Last Question.
Why does the word "blog" come up when I do a spell check with blogger. Isn't it about time to add it?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly. Hope you shake this soon. What a trooper though, Only a parent can understand the pride that overrides the flu to see their child dance.

6:58 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

I hope you feel better soon soon soon!!!!

11:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm that was me Sunday. After the trip, doing laundry half the night Saturday, going to church, lunch, etc., I was beat. Crash city. Hope you get to feeling better. Hey Blog is in my vocabulary and I'm not as smart as a spellchecker. I think they should get with the times.

3:55 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Hope today is a better one for you and yours.

6:43 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Get some rest and feel better soon, we will all still be here when you are well.

*hugs*

7:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket