Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On Germs
~
I thought if I ignored and didn't mention the fact I have not felt well the last 2 days I would have not have become really sick. I thought if I took it easy the last 2 days and rested (neglecting my workout) I would have avoided getting really sick. Well I was wrong! Wrong! Stupid germs!Today this set of germs has hit me full force and I feel like garbage. I can barely swallow, my stomach is upset, I ache everywhere and I am very tired. And here is the best part. I have to take The Girl to her year end dance recital which is outside. I don't have the energy to stand up never mind going to a dance recital.
OK, here is where you feel sorry for me. Bring it on because nobody else will. Thanks in advance.

~~
Update
Wimpy me made it through. I love seeing my daughter dance so I am glad I went. It would take a lot more than the flu to prevent me from seeing her perform. Seeing her dance always makes me cry. I am so proud of her! She is very good! I am home now. Stopped and had dinner out because I knew I had to feed the kidlets and I certainly was not about to come home and cook! Now I am going to go lay on the sofa and not move until bedtime! Thanks for your nice comments.

5 Comments:

Blogger Neel said...

I do truely feel sorry for you. I have been sick for 6 months, and I am just starting to get better. Get well soon!

12:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs and love darlin' Get well soon. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way for the strength to get through this day.

1:15 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

You are so strong and brave. And such a good Mom.
I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this.

12:17 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Hope this Monday morning finds you feeling a whole lot better. It is terrible to feel that bad.

3:55 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I am sorry you are sick, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Glad you had a good time at your daughter's recital.

5:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket