Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On a Great Idea
~
Blogger is now able to host it's own photo's and images. That is so much easier!

~

On Too Much Complaining
~
I really have been lately haven't I? Bitching about every subject under the sun. Not sure why. I guess when I am feeling physically ill it takes over my thoughts as well.
~~~~
On Weird Dreams
~
What is up with this dream analyzing people? I have been having dreams that I have been doing a 19 year old! (I"m 34) This guy is totally hot and we connect in every way. But 19? Hmmm.
~~~~
On Too Much Pink
~
I am again unsatisfied with the look of this blog. Too pink. You will be seeing a new look again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Hmmmmm, sounds like you are frustrated, and feeling better now.

3:42 p.m.  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

Hooray for blogger! It's about time!
And what's wrong with 19? ;)

9:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket