Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On My Yearly Review at Work
~
YAY! YAY ! YAY!
That time of year that we all dread. My yearly review was today. I had refused to get worked up about it because the boss had let me know the week prior that I was doing well. It went better than well, it went great! I am doing above average work in most areas and they are looking to be able to eventually branch me out into other departments. They are very pleased with my effort and quality of work and that I show initiative and a great attitude. That said I was given a very good raise that I need now that the ex is not paying much child support. I am so happy! Yay!

9 Comments:

Blogger KT said...

Good for you!!! :)

5:50 p.m.  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

Hooray for you!!!! You deserve it :-)

7:51 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Well done, Barbara!! x

11:23 p.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I bet you're doing the Snoopy happy dance! LOL. That is awesome! :)

5:34 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Cool Beans, that is so great!!

Three cheers for Barbara!!!

5:46 a.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

That is so awesome! I am happy for you. You have totally earned it!

9:23 a.m.  
Blogger Adrienne said...

YAY! Raises and compliments are awesome!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your snoopy icons!

1:34 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

WOOOO HOOOOOO
Celibrate good times come on!!!!!
I am so off key!:)
SOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

Wow, that's awesome! Great Work!

4:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket