Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On a Single Girl's Night on the Town
~
This evening my kids are spending the night at their dad's. I have the place to myself and a night to go out and do whatever I want! What shall it be? The pub? A singles bar? The possibilities were endless. Well, not really. I am not much of a drinker and I am not the singles bar type. So I got in my car and headed to Chapters. I love reading and am always in search of a good book. (I prefer non-fiction.) I drive to the other side of town anticipating an hour or two of just browsing. I was disappointed to find out they had closed at 6:00. ~sigh~ So I head to Wal-Mart. I bought moisturizer, a cat harness for the unruly one, a crinkly bag for the unruly one to play in, a bottle of school glue and 3 pairs of white tights for The Girl's dancing. I got home and wrestled the cat to put on his harness. Had a bath. And then I thought to myself, "Damn I am boring."
~
If you are still reading at this point look at what the back of the crinkly bag said. Who writes this stuff? And he does he NOT relax in crinkly bag! He goes inside and the slightest crinkle sound sends him into a fit! At any rate, it was worth the $4.97!

1 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

That sounds like a night I would have.

The nights I am here by myself, I sit and wrack my brains trying to figure out what to do with myself.

6:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket