Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 24, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On...I Don't Know
~
Was off today and spent way too much money on supplies to make the summer program I am forcing on my kids fun. One thing I bought was a CD that helps them learn the times tables. The kids love it. I hate it. The woman has a voice like Janice from Friends. It is like nails on a chalkboard! I want to find a way to play a clip because you need to hear for yourself how horribly awful it is. (Found a sample online. Go here and click on any of the song choices. The one about the number 9 is a good example.)
I still have a cold/flu thingy going on but choose to ignore it so the kids and I could do something together today. We went to see the goats on the roof! Yay! On the drive home I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open! It was worth it though. We had fun.
Now I am sitting here all sweaty and clammy with my nose running. I think it is time to go to the pharmacy and get some cold medicine to put me out of my misery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

Gosh I hope you get feeling better soon. ((((((big hugs))))

7:55 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I hope you get better soon!!!

I would love to see the goats, that must be cool.

6:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket