Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We all have these days. I woke up this morning tired and just wanting to go back to bed. I wandered around the house and saw all the laundry that needed to be done and how messy my garbage can was (see my profile) and knew I needed to stay up. Bah!

The relay is now only 5 days away! But I am too tired today to be excited.


And later in the day...

I just woke up from a nap of sorts and I am feeling better. Any parent knows that you can't nap when you have kids. Why? One of two things.


1. They are being too loud and keep you awake.


2. They are being too quiet and you are wondering why they are so quiet.


But I do feel more rested. Still in my pajamas and it is 5:20. Think I will just stay in them
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jezzy said...

Love the pink.

And there's nothing wrong with being in pyjamas all day. That's what weekends are for!
x

11:02 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Every body needs a day like that once in a while.

7:52 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

I almost never get out of my PJs on days off unless I HAVE to go somewhere.

3:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like that a lot! I wear jammies whenever i can.

5:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket