Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well I see the post was popular with my female readers! Hmmm, no comments yet from the men. At any rate, I was just getting started. However, some of you mentioned about it easier to know what I don't want. I actually do know what I want!

Future dateable man will ...

love my kids like they were his own, be able to laugh, realize he is never going to be # 1 in my life because my kids are, like to spend time with my family (because they are wonderful, caring and genuine people), like cats, understand when I want to spend a night by myself, love the library, and never want to stop learning, be content to spend the night at home, clean up after himself, love his family, believe in Santa, Easter Bunny and wishing on stars, hold doors for me, like classical music (or at least not make fun of me when I listen to it), teach me all the cool things that he knows, eat vegetables, take vitamins, go see a doctor annually, take good care of his body, be able to cook an entire meal, love camping, like to feed the ducks, take in stray animals and find good homes for them, know what making love is, not laugh at my bald head, like my tattoo, like Seinfeld and will watch reruns with me, hate that women are being exploited s#xually and never suggest we watch p*rn together, be a good driver, shower everyday, wear deodorant, keep his house clean but not so clean it looks like a show home, like live theatre, make going to the grocery store a date, know some days I need space, love me if I get MS, Cancer, Alzheimers or ALS. And will still love me when all the fireworks and stars are gone and we are both saggy, slow and feeble.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a tall order ;)

4:37 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

When you find him, let’s start talking about cloning.

5:13 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

I know only two guys (maybe three) who even come's close to filling the bill on this one and their both taken.
Let me know if you come across any others.

11:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This cracked my shit right up!

So true, so true.

Lisa
of The Lisa Life

7:25 p.m.  
Blogger Cori said...

You too can have a man like that...I think I found one for me!

7:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that is a tall order, but a truly renaissance man is still out there. I have many of those qualities, but not because someone else wanted me too, but because it's how I like me. It's also what attracted Miss C to me. Not tooting my own horn, just pointing out that there are fellows out there like that.

5:19 a.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Know what "making love" is? Lemme know when you find one of those mens. They sound good.

6:43 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

I believe you have described jebus!I want one too:)

11:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket