Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 08, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Found this at Bumbling Bav's blog and lets say I am always blogging in my head. Thankfully not so much at work but when I am at home it seems a blog entry is going on in my head a good part of the time. The problem is I usually forget what I was going to blog about!
If, as you live your life, you find yourself mentally composing blog entries about it, post this exact same sentence in your weblog.
~~~~
On Damn You Tampax!
Have you seen the commercial where the couple is sitting in the boat and the boat springs a leak and she sticks a tampon in the hole. Well my 9 year old son asked me, "What's that"? What the hell am I supposed to say? Well son, once a month a woman...never mind you know the rest. I don't want to even say it on here never mind explaining it to a 9 year old while watching a TV commercial. This talk will be planned and I will be armed with diagrams and samples. I can't wait.
~~~~
On Blog Explosion
~
I just joined Blog Explosion but damn it is confusing! I don't have time to sort through all the things I am supposed to do. I just want to read blogs then either add them to my blogroll or click "next". Will see how this works out.
~~~~
On My Mom
~
Spoke to my mom last night and she is feeling much better. She will spend the weekend in the hospital then stay near the hospital for the remainder of her radiation treatments. At that point she comes home and gets checked every three months to see if the cancer has returned.
~~~~

6 Comments:

Blogger KinnicChick said...

That sounds like a good plan for mom. I'll be praying for the best for her. Cute lil Angus. Thanks for distrating me and my mouse! :)

12:39 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Holy mackeral batman! That's the same sentence I started my post today with!!! Talk about your great minds thinking alike!

Glad to hear some positive news regarding your Mom.
I joined Blog Explosion. Never got anywhere with it either.

2:28 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I am glad to hear that about your mom!!! That's awesome.

I didn't even post today, nothing in my head to post. Blah.

I gave up on Blog explosion long ago.

5:01 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

You know what drives me nuts about that commercial? They are out on the water, so presumably the hole wasn't there when they got into the boat. So where did this good-sized, perfectly round hole come from?!?! (I know - it's just a commercial.) :)

9:09 p.m.  
Blogger Kimberly said...

That is such a funny commercial!

BE is hard at first and then you get hooked ... like me;-/

Hope you have a great weekend!!

9:30 p.m.  
Blogger Kim said...

I agree, Blog Explosion is confusing, but once you jump in it's not so much anymore. JUMP IN!!!!!

12:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket