Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had to blog about this one!
~
I was out for my walk this evening and in my travels I decided to take an alternate route. I will call it the Twilight Zone. (doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo) I headed into an older part of town. At the top of the hill the homes are older but gorgeous. Older style but defined as character homes. They are usually owned by older folks and the yards and gardens are kept up immaculately. As I was walked further down this very long hill the houses are less kept up. Near the bottom most of the homes have all the paint worn off, have old broken down cars and trucks in the yard and stray cats running around. I think this is where all the older eccentrics live. Ok you have a mental picture? As I got to the bottom I look up ahead of me on the sidewalk and what do I see? A full plate of Rotini with tomato sauce! I start laughing at this weird sight and look at the house and there is an old lady hiding in the shadows. Now can anyone tell me what would possess an old lady to put a full plate of Rotini outside of her house?
~~~~
And in other news...
~
Doing well. Still trying to figure some things out. I am really enjoying being single and I am out every night exercising and playing with the kids. What I am trying to figure out is now that I am so happy do I want to be in a relationship. I don't! But I do. I know, makes no sense. I am not at all feeling lonely and really enjoying my freedom and independence. My dilemma is do I even want to be with someone??? Ah for all of you to spend an hour in my head. It is like a ping pong game.
~~~~
On a good note...
~
I ran into ex boyfriend last week and I realized how very happy I am not to have him in my life. Yes, nice guy blah, blah, blah but not my nice guy. I realized there were no feelings left save a feeling of relief that I am no longer with him and I am free to be on my own.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

A plate of Rotini??? That's crazy and funny. I got it, she was trying attract an animal so she could have a friend. ;)

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger Adrienne said...

So, how was the Rotini? Can you imagine the look on her face if you had pretended to sit and eat it?

You show such wisdom in taking a break and really trying to figure things out without added distractions. I admire that in you! I have no idea what's going on in your life, nor is it any of my business but just reading the posts that you share with us leads me to think that you are going to be just fine.

*HUGS*

12:51 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

The way I see it, if you do but don't want to be with someone, then just go about your life as normal, don't go looking for someone to be with, but don't shut out all possibility either. Just go about you life and see what comes of it. If you're meant to be with someone, then circumstances will put him in your path.
Of course, I could be WAY off base, but that's just my thoughts.

7:03 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

LOL! Oh I wish you could have gotten a picture of that. So do you suppose the old woman was waiting for someone to come along and eat it?

I'm so glad to hear you are happy! ((hugs))

11:11 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Maybe she was trying to lure someone in, maybe a cat? LOL

I am glad you are doing well, sounds like you know what your priorities are.

6:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket