Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On 4 Days
~
I don't think I have gone 4 days without posting before. No real reason to stay away other than nothing going on; as per usual. I think what has kept me away was the thoughts I have been having since my last post. Lots of mixed up feelings. I have always been the type that felt she needed a man. I was needy. Now I am self-sufficient, confident and really happy being single. I just don't have the time for a man in my life right now. But I really miss the intimacy. You know...the holding hands and snuggling in bed. The gentle touches and kissing in the kitchen. And yes I miss the s#x. A lot! When I turned 30 my s#x drive went za za zing and I wanted it all the damn time. I just never wanted to do it because it was required of me, like it was my duty for a dinner cooked or a back massage. I hate that! Anyway, I have no idea what the hell my point was or if I even had one. I sure do like s#x though. And not from the man named BOB that lives under my bed.
~~~~
On My Dentist is Pissing Me Off!
~
I have overcome many fears in my life. Snakes and spiders. The dark (ok still a teeny bit afraid of the dark). But the dentist is a fear I have not yet conquered. I HATE going. I can't eat before I go or I will throw up. As it is I gag and dry heave the whole time. So why is my dentist pissing me off? Because I finally got the courage to find a new dentist and now the hygenists keep on taking time off and I have to prepare myself again to make an appointment. I have not even had an appointment yet! It is maddening and if it happens again I am changing dentists. Or just not going! Hmmph!

2 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Hmm, I remember being like that when I was in my 30's. Now I don't know what happened. Not that I don't love it, just not as often. Hmmmph.

5:40 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

I HATE DENTISTS!!! haven't been to one in at least 15 years. And I don't even want to discuss sex......(sigh)....

10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket