Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On Being Sleepy and My Mom
~
I don't know why but I am very tired tonight and it's only 7:30. I want to go to bed now! I am going to go to bed and read I think then make the kids go to bed at 8:00. My mom is back in the hospital because her Oncologist can not figure out why she is so sick. I don't even get to see her because she is on the Mainland and I am on Vancouver Island. The ferry costs over $120.00 plus the cost of food and lodging. I don't have enough money to do that right now.
~~~
On How Much My Blog Sucks
~
I was surfing blogs tonight and I have come to a (deeper)realization of how totally crappy and boring my blog is. So I have decided to start telling elaborate lies to increase my readership. And I am going to stop using dumb-ass words like readership.
~
Lie # 1
~
I know this young guy that is 14 years younger than I am and he is totally hot. He and I bumped into each other on the hallway at work today then he pulled me into the restroom. Immediately his hands began to wander while he begged me to meet him after work. I agreed of course. After work we met back at my place and we had crazy, wild and sweaty s#x for several hours straight. That is the real reason why I am so tired tonight.
~
Lie # 2
~
I am about to have another book published. It is on how to be a great parent. My husband the doctor is co-authoring it. I have heard rumors that Oprah is interested in having me on her show but it is just a rumor right now. So don't tell anyone. Actually, tell everyone so I will get more readers!
~
Lie # 3
~
I am likely going to be going on a world tour in my 50 foot yacht. I hope my many diamonds don't sink the boat.
~
Lie # 4
~
I can't believe I didn't mention this earlier. It just escaped my mind. I am expecting quintuplets! I also carrying a set of triplets for my sister. The quintuplets are due in 3 weeks and the triplets are due in September. I am still thin and hardly look pregnant.
~
Lie# 5
~

I was voted the Most Wonderful Blog by Blogger. As a winner I was given this home. My kids and I are moving in next week.
~
That is all that is happening in my life right now.
I am going to bed. It is 7:32 pm

11 Comments:

Blogger Jezzy said...

Ha! Great lies - but Barbara, you are wonderfully interesting, just as you are. x

5:48 a.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I'm sorry your Mom is so sick. $120 for a ferry ride??? That's outrageous! So unfair.

I'm laughing at your lies. Don't worry - all of us get blog envy.

6:48 a.m.  
Blogger mer said...

you have a great thing going with your blog - i always enjoy it!

7:44 a.m.  
Blogger KT said...

Exactly, who are you writing this blog for, anyway? Are you writing it to please your readers, or are you writing it for you? If it's supposed to be just for you, why should you care and be self-conscious of whether or not it's interesting? I went through the same thing on my blog, and decided I really didn't care who read it. It's my online journal/venting mechanism, so there.

You're going through some very heavy stuff right now -- the last thing you need to do is add more stress in worrying about how interesting/not interesting your personal blog is! Just enjoy it for what it is and stop worrying about it, k? :)

9:48 a.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Ahhh, escape from reality! That is healthy sometimes! Your first lie was wanting more readership! You really actually wanted to have wild sex in a closet and to be rich and famous! HA!
I like my boring little simple life on my Island Paradise!
So where on Vancouver do you live?

10:03 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Dang, you've caught onto my recipe for an exciting blog. Now my lies will have to be even MORE elaborate and entertaining. I just don't know how much longer I can keep this up.
I'm so sorry to hear bout your poor Mum. I know this must be very hard on you. Especially not being able to be with her. I hope she is better soon and back home.

12:15 p.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

LOL!!! Nice try but I like your posts and your stories. I like you, Barbara!!! Just the way you are......

1:16 p.m.  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Oooooo....I love a good liar! And your blog does not suck. You are beautiful!!

2:41 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Great lies I wish I would have thought of that!!

I am sorry about your mom going back into the hospital.

I am praying for her recovery.

5:14 p.m.  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

Oh Barbara. Why do you think we keep reading? Because we like YOU. Lies... ptooey! Praying for your mom and for you, my dear.

12:37 p.m.  
Blogger kenju said...

Barbara, thanks for comenting and telling me about the good web-site for old photos. When I have time, I am going to look at all of them.

Your lies are very creative and fun to read; and I see you DO have more than 3 readers! LOL

4:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket