Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 15, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Cat and a Camera
~
I see my audience is very clever and I was not able to put one over on you!
Yes. I did get a cat. I had to take my last cat back to the Humane Society because he was biting and scratching my kids. They would just be sitting watching TV or reading a book and Angus would come flying in from another room and bite. He bit my daughter on the face twice. Being of the belief that a pet is for life we really tried to make it work but he continued his behaviour. I knew it was time to take him back when my kids would not even walk through the house anymore.
So we traded him in for a kitten. I have never had a kitten before because I have always felt that it is the older cats that needs a home. However, I thought that if we got a kitten this time it could be trained how we want it to. We have already introduced him to our dog neighbors and taken him for car rides.
So without further adieu, I introduce...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CAT!
No, he does not have a name yet. I take a long time to name my pets because they have to like the name too. We have narrowed it down to 2 names. George or Norbert. Cast your vote!
~~~~
As you can see I also got a camera. This is my first big purchase since I separated from my ex 3 years ago. I have never really had something that was all mine that I had saved, bought and paid for. When I was married I always had to "ask" to buy things. Anyway, this is very exciting. Now I just need to learn how to use it!

7 Comments:

Blogger KT said...

Cute kitty! George and Norbert, eh? Hmm.. I'm thinking his personality will probably sway your vote on that one. (so if he's...curious? That's a no brainer! George it is!)

Sorry about Angus; but you did the right thing if he was acting a bit too psycho with the biting, etc.

Great about the camera too - they're so much fun. (great shot of the new kitty too, btw)

6:57 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

Awwww what a cutie! I miss when my cat was a kitten, she was so cute and sweet. She's still cute and sweet just not in that kitteny way

8:13 a.m.  
Blogger Kim said...

So cute!!!

I like both names but I think he looks like a George to me. I'm not sure why, but he does. :o)

11:30 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Your little guy is sooo cute! I can't help with a name because I have issues when it comes to giving animals names (that is my boyfriends department). Let us know when he is officially named.

11:36 a.m.  
Blogger Kelly said...

Awwww! What a cutie! Looks like the general consensus is George, but I really do like the name Norbert. Take lots of picture, pretty soon you're going to miss her being so small!

1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

ohmygosh! He is so cute I am all verklempt now! Seriously, do you ever see something so cute that it makes your chest hurt a little and your heart kind of flutters? Because mine just did. I am in love. If this doesn't work out, just send him to me, OK? =)

5:14 p.m.  
Blogger Vickie said...

Norbert is a doll! I am so happy for you both. **Hugss**

1:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket