Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
First let me say thank you to all of you for your great comments. I wish I had the chance to meet all of you in person.
~
Good news about my mom. Her first scan is not showing any signs of cancer. Granted this is the first test but it is still good news!
~
Work has been work. Everyone is back from holidays so we are working with a full staff again. Part of my job is the filing. I just finished the filing from July and now I have to start August. If you read this anytime between 8:30 and 4:40 PST know I am going insane putting client files into alphabetical and numerical order. Ahhhhh!!!!
~
I think I have come to the conclusion that I have no freaking idea what I want. Last week I was crying the blues about being lonely and this week I am loving the single life again. Granted last week I had PMS and this week Aunt Flo is here. I never want men around when Aunt Flo is here. She is crabby and doesn't want to be touched. She wants to go to bed early and doesn't want to freaking snuggle! Just give her a nice back rub and leave her the hell alone already! Give her some fucking Midol! Now! Anyway. I don't know what I want. Except chocolate. I want chocolate.
~
I forgot to tell you. I decided to go on a doing dishes strike. I bought 250 paper plates and 150 plastic cups. (I rinse and recycle them!) I won't be doing anymore dishes for at least 2 weeks. I don't mind the pots & pans because the are easy. My kids go through 30 cups a day and I was sick of standing over a hot sink after work in the heat. I am actually enjoying it so much I may just keep doing this. More time with my kids and less time over a sink! How wrong can that be?
~
To commenter about needing some Chicago! Bring it on!

1 Comments:

Blogger 1974punkmom said...

Thank you for your post to my site--your word were very encouraging. I can sympathesize with the situation with your mom. My dad had a bone scan done last Tuesday (the day after I found out I was pregnant). They were sure he had cancer--and he didn't.
I will keep you in my prayers as well. Please keep reading and posting--your encouragement, thoughts, and comments are not only needed but enjoyed! :)

3:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket