Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On Streptococcal Bacteria Ruining A Perfectly Good Week!
~
I have been taking my antibiotics even though they make me want to hurl. I have been sleeping and drinking plenty of fluids. And yet I still feel like crap! I dragged my sweaty nauseated ass to the grocery store because all I had left in the house was water. After 3 minutes I had to leave again. I had called in sick this morning and the boss was very nice about it but I can't help thinking how much work I am going to have to get caught up on. I have all the filing from July which I should have done by now but haven't even started! Bah, I am just going to go to bed and be sweaty and gross and get it over with. You win Streptococcal Bacteria. I hope you are satisfied. I am looking forward to a fucking yeast infection next week because I always get one when taking antibiotics and I forgot to get acidolpholous (sp?)! Damn you Streptococcal Bacteria!

8 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

ewww your poor thing!!! damn those viruses anyway!!
have some tea with lemon, and I know you don't want to think of it at all, but a shower REALLY does make you feel better....but so does lying in bed all sweaty lol!!

6:18 p.m.  
Blogger Colleen said...

Put some whiskey in that tea with Lemon. Then take a nap..

6:06 a.m.  
Blogger Kim said...

AW! I hate being sick. I hope you feel better soon.

7:16 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

girl get you some yogurt, that will keep the yeast infection away. Drink lots of tea and stay in bed sweaty and gross and you will feel better soon..If I was closer I would go to the store for you and bring you some good rag mags too. Those are always fun to look at when you are sick:)

2:17 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Girlfriend, I love ya, but you stay far, far away from me. Every time I have ever had strep throat I have ended up in the hospital. Since I don't have medical insurance anymore I can't afford to get sick. Not that I would want to anyway, even if I had insurance.
Hope you get better very soon.

8:51 p.m.  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

Feel better, honey... It sucks to be sick in the summer!

9:45 p.m.  
Blogger KT said...

Oh jeez, you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon (and dont worry about the work stuff -- that'll only stress you out and make you sicker. Just remember -- it's not worth it! Unless your boss is an unholy hosebeast, he/she will understand.) RELAX and get better! :)

6:11 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

:( Being sick is the worst. I hope you feel better very soon.

11:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket