Not much going else on. Baby-no-name is still without a name. (Please dear Heavenly Father let them name her a nice name. Amen.) My kids are at their dad's tonight and I should be partying it up but instead I think I will just go to the library then Wal Mart. Damn! I rock!
Yes indeedy I went to the library and checked out some books. My inner nerd adores the library. Where else can you get things for free? If you don't like it bring it back! It you do like it keep it 3 more weeks! And Books people! Books!
I then went to Wal Mart and shuffled around like a good crazy single cat lady. Here is what I bought.
- meat thermometer (because mine "overheated" and never fully recovered)
- rubber spatula (because I burnt the end off of the one I had)
- metal spatula (because mine rusted. Ok I burnt the plastic end)
- 2 packages of plastic spoons (because my kids take my wedding china to school and pawn it for juice boxes)
- The Crocodile Hunter book for my son. (because he likes things like that and I know it will make him happy.)
- Hershey's Kisses (because I have PMS.)
- Set of 2 blue Pyrex dishes (because all my other pans have burn marks on them.)
- Bag of jalepeno chips (because I have PMS)
- Bottle of Coke (because I have PMS damnit!)
I have been joking about having PMS and was surfing to see what hopes are out there to relieve what ails me. Are these people freaking serious! Drinking herbal tea? Avoiding caffeine and salt? Obviously this shit was written by a man or some nuts and granola woman that doesn't shave her legs. I would take chocolate from small children at Christmas if the craving came over me and if you put that herbal bullshit tea anywhere near me you are going to be wearing it. The only cure is chocolate.
2 days until Barbara's period (God save us all.)