Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Month end at work and I barely got anything accomplished today at work. Oh well, what doesn't get done can always stored (hidden) under my desk.
Not much going else on.
Baby-no-name is still without a name. (Please dear Heavenly Father let them name her a nice name. Amen.) My kids are at their dad's tonight and I should be partying it up but instead I think I will just go to the library then Wal Mart. Damn! I rock!


Update
Yes indeedy I went to the library and checked out some books. My inner nerd adores the library. Where else can you get things for free? If you don't like it bring it back! It you do like it keep it 3 more weeks! And Books people! Books!

I then went to Wal Mart and shuffled around like a good crazy single cat lady. Here is what I bought.

  • meat thermometer (because mine "overheated" and never fully recovered)
  • rubber spatula (because I burnt the end off of the one I had)
  • metal spatula (because mine rusted. Ok I burnt the plastic end)
  • 2 packages of plastic spoons (because my kids take my wedding china to school and pawn it for juice boxes)
  • The Crocodile Hunter book for my son. (because he likes things like that and I know it will make him happy.)
  • Hershey's Kisses (because I have PMS.)
  • Set of 2 blue Pyrex dishes (because all my other pans have burn marks on them.)
  • Bag of jalepeno chips (because I have PMS)
  • Bottle of Coke (because I have PMS damnit!)

I have been joking about having PMS and was surfing to see what hopes are out there to relieve what ails me. Are these people freaking serious! Drinking herbal tea? Avoiding caffeine and salt? Obviously this shit was written by a man or some nuts and granola woman that doesn't shave her legs. I would take chocolate from small children at Christmas if the craving came over me and if you put that herbal bullshit tea anywhere near me you are going to be wearing it. The only cure is chocolate.

~

2 days until Barbara's period (God save us all.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, your evening is like most of my days and unfortunately a lot like my past few and this coming weekend. lol We should "rock" together sometime!! hehe

Thanks for the sympathy. I didn't post that for that reason, but hey I guess it worked. lol Okay Off to beddie bye for me now. Take care and I will return!!!

8:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who decided it is "nerdy" to go to the library? (Nobody I know.) Sad commentary on a society that you should feel the need to apologize for a trip to the library...

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger KT said...

I've been having such a problem with PMS and the inevitable personality switch to the over sensitive psycho hose beast from hell I become for 2 days just prior to my period, that my psych doctor upped my meds. We'll find out soon if that's going to tame the 'beast.' So far, I feel great, but we'll see.

I LOVE the library! I've been reading so voraciously in the last year, that I decided to save money by NOT going to Barnes & Noble every time I wanted to feed my reading hunger - it was getting ridiculous. I discovered I have a library right down the street from me, and I've been happily far less poor since. :) Definitely NOT nerdy.

1:31 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Would it be impolite to mention that you 'burn' a lot of stuff?
Now, the question is, is all that burning PMS related. (now running for cover)

1:49 p.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

THAT was the funniest thing I've read all day! I am crying! I just had a Butterfinger Crisp (which I had never seen before) and oh.my.gawd. it was so yummy. Now I just need 20 more and my pms should be much better, thanks!

3:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Hilarious post.

Libraries ROCK!

10:30 a.m.  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

you know what torks my jaw about the whole pms/period thing? The skin problems I have. I am 40 freakin years old! Why do I still have to suffer the insanity of pimples during the week of my period? Will somebody please tell me this???? (I'm on day 2). *sigh*

10:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket