Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay. I am not writing this post because I am afraid I will jinx it. After you read this you didn't read it.
I met someone! I went to a party through work on Sunday NOT expecing anything to happen because it supposed to be all couples and there he was! I am not going to say much. Only downside is he lives on mainland and I on the Island. He is coming to see me this weekend and I can't wait! Yay!
Now you did not just read that. Erase it from your memory.
~~~~~
From Ms. Q. Go say hi to her. She is cool!
~
A - Accent: Canadian with a teeny, tiny lisp when I am tired.
~
B - Bra Size: push-up 34-B.
~
C - Chore you hate: Putting away the laundry.
~
D - Dad's name: Donald Louis.
~
E - Essential make-up: moisturizer, foundation, mascara and lip gloss.
~
F - Favorite perfume: allergic!
~
G. - Gold or silver: gold.
~
H - Hometown: Somewhere on an Island.
~
I - Insomnia: Used to have it before I started light therapy.
~
J - Job Title: Inside Sales Rep.
~
K - Kids: The Boy-9, The Girl-7.
~
L - Living arrangements: Me. Two kids, a cat , a gerbil, and a fish.
~
M - Mom's birthplace: British Columbia
~
N - Favorite Noldo: I don’t know what that is.
~
O - Overnight hospital stay: Just with the birth of my kids.
~
P - Phobia: My kids being abducted.
~
Q - Favorite quote: Not really a quote… “Whatever you have done to the least of these, you have done it unto me.” Matthew 25:40
~
R - Religious affiliation: Born again Christian. Presbyterian by denomination.
~
S - Siblings: A brother 36, a sister 30 and a brother that passed away when he was 9.
~
T – Time you wake up: 7:00.
~
U - Unnatural hair colors: all the way! Too much grey.
~
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Turnips and Parsnips.
~
W - Worst habit: Playing with my hair.
~
X - X-rays: I think I have only had them on my teeth.
~
Y - Yummy foods you make: Salsa or roasted garlic hummus.
~
Z - Zodiac sign: the fish

4 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I don't remember anything from the first part of this post but the second part was fun!

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yummy, hummus! Makes me want to whip out the pita bread :)

If I remembered anything from the first part of the post I would say my fingers were crossed for you or something like that. -Love Ya!

12:50 a.m.  
Blogger Neel said...

I loved this post! You are very creative. I hope things are going well for you and you are still making your goals.

12:19 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I suddenly have amnesia, what were we talking about?

5:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket