Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Update
It's a girl! Born at 10:40. 5 pounds 11.5 ounces! My little niece!

She is still without a name and going to be spending the first week or so in intensive care but her oxygen levels are good. She was not 4 weeks but 6 weeks early. She is so beautiful. I love her already!
~

Another Update:

When my mom called to tell me that my sister had gone into labour I thought she was 6 weeks early but my mom insisted that she was 4 weeks early. Well it turns out I was correct and this wee one was indeed 6 weeks early. She is having problems breathing and had to be airlifted to Victoria. Please keep her in your prayers. She doesn't have a name yet but God will know who you are talking about!

~

Another Update

Little Girl (the name I have given her for now) arrived by helicopter at the hospital. She was put in isolation in the pediatric ICU and given and given a nurse that looks after her exclusively. She is doing much better and is stable. She still does not have a name! Keep praying for this wee one. (She is not even 13 inches!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

13 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

Hooray on being an Auntie, it's a wonderful thing :-) I'm an Auntie 5 times :-)

7:20 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Oooh - a baby! That always brings so much joy!

9:29 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Oh Congratulations on the new little one!

3:12 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Congratulations! It is always such a blessing to welcome a new baby into the world.

5:01 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Congrats on being an Aunt. Nice looking baby.

4:23 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Wow she's beautiful! So plump and pink. She looks like a Rose to me!
I hope she and Mommy continue to do fine!
Congratulations by the way!!!

12:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Awwwwwwwww! That's so cute!!

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

She is a good size for being 6 weeks early. Mine 3rd daughter Alexandria (NUDGE) was 4 weeks earley and was 6 pounds even. She will be in my prayers, she is a doll.

7:47 a.m.  
Blogger Adrienne said...

What a beautiful girl! You sound like a proud auntie!

Keep us updated, prayers are with her. :)

3:05 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

How is the little one doing?

8:31 a.m.  
Blogger welfare mum said...

Oh Barb! What a beautiful little pumpkinhead she is!
Will definitely keep your family (and the baby) in our prayers.

I'm a twin, and was born 2 months early. We each weighed something like 2 1/2 lbs. This was in the early 70's when they didn't have neonatal units and advanced medical technology. Take heart and believe in the doctors and God.. I'm sure she will be just fine! :)

10:48 a.m.  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh! She's so cute!!! Congrats!!

7:41 a.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

Wow, Barbara! That is amazing. Look what happens when I skip a few days of blog reading! All my best wishes to the Little Baby Girl for growing healthy and strong and for her mommy, too! Congratulations, Auntie!

9:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket